With this lease contract, the company leases to the lessee the vessel listed on the first page of this document and fully complies with the lessee's preferences under the following terms:1. The lessee received the vessel after verifying that it was in perfect condition in all respects. He has to deliver it in the same condition he received, with all the accessories (7 adult life jackets, 1 life jacket for kids, 1 floating anchor, 1 anchor with a 4m chain and a 30m rope, 1 life jacket with 20m rope, 1 bucket with 15m rope, 1 pharmacy box, 1 sugey, 1 fire extinguisher, 1 waterproof torch, 1 balloon fire, 3 flares, 2 paddles, 1 air horn, 1 fridge), on the specific point agreed. If the lessee does not deliver the vessel to the designated place to an employee of the lessor, is deemed to have left the vessel with the appropriate legal consequences in the event of damage or a pecuniary debt to the company.
2. The lessee, when not using the vessel, must take all possible measures to avoid theft of the vessel or its parts.
3. The contract indicates the rental time from 10:00 am to 17:30 pm.
4. The lessor company is not responsible for the loss or damage of items of customers who are on board.
5. The lessor has made every effort and has taken all possible precautions to avoid mechanical damage to the vessel and is not responsible for any damage, whether directly or indirectly caused by the employee.
6. The lessee is required to pay the following in aggregate:
a) The daily charge of the vessel, depending on the month:
High Season (June, July & August): Half Day (10:00-14:00 or 15:30-19:30) €140 plus fuel
Full Day (10:00-17:30) €190 plus fuel
Low Season (May, September & October): Half Day (10:00-14:00 or 15:30-19:30) €110 plus fuel
Full Day (10:00-17:30) €150 plus fuel
b) The price of gasoline is not included, it is paid according to the consumption of each lessee.
7. During the lease the vessel may not be used by:
a) Any person less than 18 years old.
b) Transfer things or passengers for a fee.
c) Carrying more passengers than is specified in the marketing authorization.
d) To carry heavy objects or goods or drugs or weapons.
e) To tow another boat.
f) In speed races.
g) Every person who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
i) Generally any purpose that opposes Greek law.
8. Damages to the vessel caused by the lessee's liability is not covered by any assistance service.
9. Damages costs:
1. Windshield plexiglass break: €100
2. Engine abrasion: €200
3. Hull abrasion: €200
4. Prop break and warp: €240
5. Engine joystick break: €300
6. Engine damage due to bad use: depending on damage
7. Loss of boat accessories (anchor, life-vests): depending on lost item
8. Hull drilling: €800